“With the help of my tutor, I understand my math material better and I raised my grade.”
— Jillian ‘22
“After only a few sessions, I improved my SAT score 180 points (from a 1360 to a 1540)!”
— Jude B. ‘22
“I was able to get my ACT score from a 29 to a 34! I’m so grateful for the help.”
— Jacqueline O. ‘22
*** Register here FOR THE ACT/SAT GROUP CLASS. (Make sure to select the “ACT/SAT Prep Group Class” box. $390) Your payment is your registration. ***
The Wheaton Academy Institute is excited to announce The Wheaton Academy Tutoring Center. Located on Wheaton Academy’s campus, in the Armour Building, a team of trained tutors will work alongside teachers and students to provide high-quality class-centered tutoring to help your child succeed in school.
Tutors are qualified to assist students in English, History, Math, and Science. In addition to helping your student in specific subject areas, the tutors will focus on study skills, time management, and homework prioritization. ACT and SAT prep sessions will also be a big part of the Tutoring Center.
What Makes The Wheaton Academy Tutoring Center Different From Other Tutoring Centers?
- Students meet with the same tutor each session which allows for consistency and the ability to form a trusting student/tutor relationship.
- The Wheaton Academy Tutoring Center is faith based and only hires tutors that would be good role models for their students.
- Our tutors contact the students’ teachers, if needed, and they help the students on the work they are doing in school at that time.
- Students will be able to meet with the tutors during their study halls or study labs. After-school and evening sessions will also be available.
- We have virtual (Facetime or Zoom) sessions available as well as in person sessions at Wheaton Christian Grammar School and at Wheaton Academy.
- Registration for the ACT/SAT Group Class is now open! These two college admission tests have never been more similar so we are combining our tips and strategies for both tests and teaching them in one group class. The class will be taught by Kelley Severance and Cheryl Koslosky Monday nights (4/12, 4/19, 4/26, 5/3, 5/10, 5/17) from 6 pm–8 pm at Wheaton Academy in Room 125. The cost is $390 for six two-hour classes. Only 15 spots are available, so don’t delay! (Your payment is your registration.) Register here